Thanks Daniel for tagging me in the Writers' Platform-Building Campaign question tag game. Here are my answers.
1. If you had one week left to live, what would you do?
Eat whatever I want--chocolate, go to the zoo, and spend every second with my family.
2.What quote inspires you?
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. What movie scene inspires you?
I'm not really a movie guru, so I wouldn't say any specific scene inspires me. I do imitate Star Wars where Luke and Vader meet and Vader says "Luke...I. Am. Your father," *insert breath sounds*
4. What comedy do you end up watching again and again as the years go by?
Harold and Kumar, and I'll be adding The Hangover to my list--total FUNNY!
5. Do you think love can last forever?
Ask me in 50 years.
6. What fictional character could you trade lives with if you could?
Alice from Twilight. She's got a great sense of fashion! I might be lacking in this department. Or Hermione Granger from Harry Potter.
7. What historical character would you marry if you had to choose someone?
I like historical romances with cowboys and Indians. I would choose the Indian. In the story they are always strong, resourceful, and protective of their woman. Damn, I just hit 10 on the dweeb scale.
8. Which do you prefer coffee, hot cocoa, soda, vegetable juice, or water?
Coffee with hot cocoa coming in second.
9. How long would it take you to drive to the beach from where you live?
10. What are you currently reading?
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
11. If you choose an answer to this question at random, what is the chance you will be correct
d. 20% D my luck isn't so good
Vicki also tagged me, and here are her questions.
1.What two characters would you like to see battle each other?
Darth Vader and Edward from Twilight. OMG--that would be awesome! Just sayin'.
2. Who is your greatest inspiration?
My Dad is inspiring. He has been gradually losing his hearing and eyesight, and he still lives life to the fullest and does everything he puts his mind to.
3. If you could change places with any book character, who would it be and why?
Clary from the Mortal Instruments Series. She is one tough chick :)
4. Sum up your current WIP in one sentence.
In book two of Deadly Kisses, Aiden, has the devil breathing down his back while trying to save his girlfriend from The Slumber of Death.
5. Are you a plot-driven writer or a character-driven writer?
I say this goes hand in hand. The plot and characters are both important to a GREAT story. For me the characters come to life first, and then everything else falls into place.
6. What is your biggest fear?
That there will be a ban on chocolate and I'll become an illegal chocolate hoarder.
7. When you walk into a book store where do you go first?
The picture book section and then slowly make my way to the YA section.
8. Cats or dogs?
CATS!!!! I have 5 little fluffers!
9. You've just been placed in the Witness Protection Program what's your alias?
Lola Bagolia who works as a bouncer at a club...um, yeah--I don't write fiction or anything. LOL!
10. Would you rather live in outer space or under the sea? Why?
Ok, this question made me want to sing "Under the Sea," from the little mermaid. Since I think flounder is pretty cool, I would rather live under the sea.
11. If you HAD to lose one of your senses which one would you choose to live without?
This was a hard one. Since I HAVE to choose, I'm going with taste *sniffle, sniffle* bye bye yummy chocolate.
Here are Elise's questions
1.Dessert or main dish?
2. Coffee or tea?
3. Biggest pet peeve.
People who don't use directional lights when making a turn. Arg!
4. Who inspires you?
Other young adult writers who take me to far and fantastical places in a story.
5. If you could speak a (another) foreign language which would it be?
6. Star Wars or Star Trek?
As you can tell from the answers above, Star Wars.
7. The best gift you ever received.
My three children.
8. If you could go back and relive your high school years, would you?
9. A book you wish Hollywood had left alone.
Eragon by Christopher Paolini.
10. Strangest thing you've ever written a note (e.g., random pieces of paper, your hand...etc)
Don't recall anything, but hubby would say my random honey-to-do-list
11.PC or MAC?
PC (this is like asking Droid or iPhone lol).
Here are some Campaigners from my paranormal group that I tagged. Since many of you have already been tagged feel free to pass, or snag one of the three sets of questions above to answer, so we can get to know you better. Come back and leave me your link, so I can read your answers. Thnaks so much Daniel, Vicki, and Elise for thinking me. You guys rock!
I am HR Sinclair