Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Indoor Tornado

What happens when you have kids running wild and a husband home from work while mom is brainstorming?

I assure you it was a scary site!   So, I had to become M.I.A. last week to tend to things around here.  It was a good week to play catch up on all things kids, cleaning, errands.  I also had to attend a first aid training.  Watch out people I am first aid certified and can help save lives, very scary indeed!    Now if only the snow would hurry up and melt so I can clean out the barn I would be a happy camper indeed.

As it stands now:       Association by Blood is complete and has
                                 been sent to test readers.  

                                 A Grave Choice is complete and has been
                                 sent to test readers.

                                 Dream Realm is a WIP (brainstormed my way
                                 to chap 7).

Bloggerville seemed a bit quiet last week. So watch you all been up to?  Catching up like me, writing, on vacation, spinning in a tornado.

Anyone else anxious for new tv shows to start?  I am!  Glee is coming back!  Also, Vampire Diaries, Weeds, and The Tudors!  Yes Tivo will be working overtime next month.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, The Tudors! I can't wait. I'm also a fan of Lost.

It looks like you've accomplished quite a bit of writing. Awesome, girl!

Elana Johnson said...

Yeah, I don't get anything done when the husband is home. Good luck with that!

Kerri Cuev said...

LoL! Yup not much accomplished but hope this week will be better!

Although once the new shows come on I could be in trouble too.

American Idol tonight woohoo!

ckcuev said...

hey i helped you brainstorm and helped to possibly start this story into a series with our ideas.