Monday, February 15, 2010

It's a blog PARTY!

The party has begun!

The decorations are up.  Balloons are tied to the chairs.

  Cake is being served!
All you need to do is follow
and

For all the juicy details click on each of their names to find out what the contest is ALL about.

Some hints...query critique...contest (I'm screeching and jumping) You will have to just go and see what the excitement is for yourself!

Trust me when I say they are...
 

i-tunes has just commanded me to play Party in the USA, Miley Cyrus
Of course sung to my own lyrics...
I awaited for my computer to turn on today. Welcome to the land of query critiques, am I gonna fit in.
Finished my story and trying to get that query perfected.  Look to the left and I see a list of agents.  This is all so crazy!  Everybody seems so awesome. My tummy's turning and I'm feeling sick.
To much pressure and I'm nervous.
When I clicked on Elana and Shelli's blog
There is a contest going on, there is a contest going on, there is a contest going on.
So I put my hands up, they are having a contest.  Butterflies fly away. Nodding my head like yeah. Moving my hips like yeah.
My hands up they are having a contest. I'm going to be okay!
Party on Bloggerville!

3 comments:

lisa and laura said...

OK, I really want a piece of that cake. Torture! Can't wait to check out these awesome contests!

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

Thanks for link girlie!

Kerri Cuev said...

I am getting a giggle that scrolling down my dashboard every blog is reading PARTY! Now that is marketing Shelli ;)

LiLa I am also throwing Twizzlers on top of the cake for added flavor!