I don't know why I felt so irked watching tv last night but I did (sigh)! My list of possible things that made me in a grumpy tv mood.
1. Ellen DeGeneres in a cover girl commercial. Weird! It's all wrong. They should have just put a laughing hyena in the commercial. Don't get me wrong, nothing against Ellen. But her, in a makeup commercial doesn't make me want to buy cover girl quite the opposite. Which leads me to number two.
2. Nurse Jackie on showtime. I caught the end. Yup looks just like Ellen and Nurse Jackie's singing forced me to change the channel, quickly! Not sure I'll watch that again.
3. The crazy chick on the bachelor, Gia. The one who hooked up with the staff of the show dissing the bachelor. Women told all last night to bad I didn't watch that either.
4. Old Navy commercials. Please take the mannequins on a cruise and throw them overboard with no floatie device.
"Oh, look at my bathing suit only $12.99 at Old Navy."
"Yes I would love to go swimming."
"This is a high diving board."
"Why is the boat leaving. Oh no! Big wave.....shop at Old Navy."
"Even the sharks like Old Navy bathing suits."
5. There is a new show coming next month to showtime called The Tudors. I wanted to watch it. Would have been better than suffering through the above.
Enough about me! What would you like to rant about today? Permission to rant away!