Monday, April 12, 2010

Alright Boys--LISTEN UP!

In my opinion I think us women are pretty easy to figure out.  Boys you make things up about us and I am setting you straight!  This is what we really mean aka the secret lingo of women. Feel free to print this out for reference. Ladies feel free to print this out for your boys and tape it to the toilet, the only place they are guaranteed to see it.


-YES really means NO


- NO means YES


- MAYBE means NO

- WE NEED means I WANT

- I am sorry = you'll be sorry (better start running)


- We need to talk = you're in trouble (possibly big trouble)

- Sure, go ahead = you better not (if you know what's good for you)

-Do what you want = you will pay for this later (and possibly for weeks to come)

 - I am not upset = of course I'm upset, you moron! (flowers could come in handy now, better yet chocolate...the good kind)


- Whatever! = Lordy, you are dead if you do that. In the doghouse for you

Now that the secret is out of the bag some light bulbs might go off for the boys...most likely not though.  Do you infuse any of this in your stories?  Do you do it on purpose?  Do you do it without thinking (come on ladies you know this is how we really are lol).

Hey who said curiosity killed the cat?
      

2 comments:

Elana Johnson said...

ROTFL! This is so true. And the reason I can't communicate. My husband just says what he says and means it. I'm like, trying to circumvent what I really want to say. Ugh.

lisa and laura said...

Haha...my husband and I could not be more different--especially when I'm dealing with a problem. I'll call him and he'll be so...so...RATIONAL. When I need drama, I call Lisa.