Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Whats on your pre-order list

So, yea I have been thinking and mulling...mulling and thinking on what to chat about today.  I am in a jubilant mood, sun is out this gorgeous New England day.  Went and stopped for coffee at my blogger buds cribs.

Also got some good reads in.  The House of Night Series (Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, Untamed,  Hunted, Tempted).  I got a bit addicted in the life of Zoey and the rest of the fledglings.  A book full of great characters and drama.  The next book, Burned, comes out at the end of the month.  Can't wait!

A new favorite series of mine by Chloe Neill is Some Girls Bite: A Chicagoland Vampire Novel.  You won't be disappointed with this series.  Twice Bitten will be released in July.  Merit is a total kick-ass chick!

Mocking Jay, the last book of the Hunger Games series will be out in August.  I can't stop raving about The Hunger Games and Catching Fire.  I'm trying to get hubby to get the audiobooks.

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Myer, June.

There are a bunch of middle grade books that my daughter will enjoy.  Like most kids she mostly pokes through my stash of YA books.  I am having fun reading the same books as her!

Curiosity has me wondering what is on your pre-order list and what good books have I missed that I need to add.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep reading about the Hunger Games series. I think I will have to look out for these :o)

Kerri Cuev said...

What a great series! I am counting down the days until the third book :)

lisa and laura said...

Oh yeah, Mockingjay is definitely on my list. And Crescendo and the next book in The Body Finder series (although that's still a year away) and pretty much anything Lauren Oliver or Simone Elkeles writes. LOVE their books.