Author: Crystal Collier
Series: Maiden of Time #1
Publication: November 13th, 2013
Category: Young Adult (YA)
Genre: Historical Paranormal Romance
Alexia’s nightmares become reality: a dead baron, red-eyed wraiths, and forbidden love with a man hunted by these creatures. After an attack close to home, Alexia realizes she cannot keep one foot in her old life and one in this new world. To protect her family she must either be sold into a loveless marriage, or escape with her beloved and risk becoming one of the Soulless.
Crystal, thanks for stopping by today and bringing Bellezza along with you. Please sit down and enjoy this interview! Bellezza agreed to play nice for a short amount of time, so hurry and read, and then go to the Rafflecopter giveaway at the end.
Bellezza takes a seat, honeydew ringlets spilling loosely over thin shoulders. No more than thirteen, she glares through chocolate eyes that bear as much gravity as a black-hole. Her cheeks twitch upward in a sneer-smile hybrid.
1. If you had a free day with no responsibilities and your only mission was to enjoy yourself, what would you do?
2. What impression do you make on people when they first meet you?
3. What are you most proud of about your life?
4. Do you think you’ve turned out the way your parents expected?
5. You’re saying they’re dead?
6. Can I ask why?
7. What would you like it to say on your tombstone?
8. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to someone?
10. What are you most afraid of?
Author Bio: Crystal, author of MOONLESS, is a former composer/writer for Black Diamond Productions. She can be found practicing her brother-induced ninja skills while teaching children or madly typing about fantastic and impossible creatures. She has lived from coast to coast and now calls Florida home with her creative husband, three littles, and “friend” (a.k.a. the zombie locked in her closet). Secretly, she dreams of world domination and a bottomless supply of cheese. You can find her on her blog and Facebook, or follow her on Twitter.