Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Craften


Boy did I have a craft junkie day yesterday!  I was like a hermit not answering the phone sitting behind the sewing machine in a happy bliss.  Not only did I bake over three dozen double chocolate chip cookies I made eight doll dresses!

My kids and ALL their friends have American Girl dolls.  Naturally I am going to make them some for Christmas.  They are all the same style but with different fabrics.  I'm sure there will be a doll fashion show going on sometime in the near future.



I have the pattern for this style!  If anyone out there in doll land would like it email me your snail mail addy and I would be happy to share it.  I'm in the giving mood!

Todays agenda consists of making more chocolate chip cookies, and writing.  I will finish before the holidays.  I have a goal darn it!

Tommorow I will be in my alter ego, farm girl mode, so the craft junkie will be locked in the closet for most of the day.  I'm sure she will escape at some point but the barn REALLY needs to be cleaned out!

1 comment:

lisa and laura said...

Those dresses are so cute! I can't believe you made them! And those cookies look delish. I think I'm going to have to sneak out to the grocery store this afternoon. I'm feeling the urge to do some serious baking...