Saturday, July 31, 2010

Paying it Forward SO Mark Your Calendars

 It's a glorious sunny day here in Whoville today.

So what is a gal to do when her computer has crashed and burned not once but twice?  Duh, go shopping!  I had to come on the old and ancient one just to connect today.  Not to mention my iTunes library is GONE! I know the horrors. Grrrr.

Anyways, the pay it forward event...(ignore the crazy one coddling her laptap crying "come back")

This is to the fabulous duo Lisa and Laura, who so kindly had a pitch contest and decided to do a critique of everyone's query.  How awesome are they.  So, I am spreading some love AUGUST 9-12th.  Don't forget to take a visit to their very funny blog. Tell them I sent you to torture talk to them !


 All my fabulous followers have to do is leave a comment on the contest day and give me a shout out on their blog to help me spread the love to others.  I'm thinking gift cards and books!!!

If there is a book you want me to get for the contest, let me know :)  I'm up for requests!  Want some romance, young adult, crime mystery, funny, gory...well you get the point lol!



Monday update   Contest Giveaway Aug 9-12th


-The Freak Observer  By Blythe Woolston  (Just have to add this one in! Congrats on her new book!)
 Click here to visit her blog

-Glimmerglass   By Jenna Black

-Bitten   By Kelly Armstrong

More to come!

3 comments:

Lydia Kang said...

Great idea!
And I agree, shopping always helps when life doesn't quite go your way...or when your computer crashes, LOL!

lisa and laura said...

This is so cool! Thanks Kerri! We are honored that our contest inspired you to pay-it-forward!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site kerricuevas.blogspot.com
Is this possible?