Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day Sixteen! The light! The light!

If you were on Bloggerville this morning and saw my oops for a nano second, darn! If you didn't ha ha! I thought I scheduled and didn't and ya know. I blame it all on my big, clumsy fingers. BUT you're going to have to wait until tomorrow to read my NaNo interview with Lisa and Laura aka Laura and Lisa aka LiLa.

It is day sixteen and we should be halfway through NaNo with 25000 words of vomit written! It's halfway from the beginning, but still halfway to the light at the end of the tunnel. I find myself writing crap the more I get behind to catch up. I often daydream about killing off a character and then bringing them back to life for kicks. Right now my NaNo project mirrors the image below. Notice the small beam of light.
I'm still going to spew out vomit to reach that light of poop at the end of thirty days. In the end I hope to have the makings of a cool plot and interesting characters. My light could possibly end up looking like below image instead. Notice the bigger stream of light but I'm not sure if the dog just had a big bum. 

1 comment:

Lucille said...

OMG lol on this comment. I heard when we where little we have nothing between our ears but these pictures beat that comment lol on this one Kerri