Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010



Another year comes to an end and with that comes new hopes, dreams, and resolutions.

Well you know what you can say to new year resolutions...the hell with that!

Yup you heard me right.

I will be like the wind, just going with the flow seeing where it will take me!

I don't need any resolutions because once I get something into my head it's as good as done anyways.

Some consider me to ambitious and determined but I think it to be one of my better qualities  (wink)

So, I am raising my glass of Wild Vines Strawberry wine to anyone who is throwing resolutions out the window with me and just making every day count!

Cheers!

Happy writing to you!

May you do cool crafts!

May you Ramble often, and watch True Blood and Weeds, yes I'm a wee bit obssesed!

May you blog happy!


1 comment:

lisa and laura said...

Happy New Year!!! 2010 is going to be a great year!